Rezoning Application - 2406-2488 Garden Drive
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 2406-2488 Garden Drive from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The mixed-use development consists of two six-storey buildings over two levels of underground parking with:
• commercial retail space at grade fronting Broadway;
• 109 residential strata units;
• a maximum building height of 21.46 m (70.4 ft.);
• a total floor area of 8,982 sq. m (96,686 sq. ft.);
• a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.83;
• 118 parking spaces and 261 bicycle spaces; and
• commercial loading space at grade.
This application is being considered under the Grandview-Woodland Community Plan.
A community open house was held on Monday, November 4, 2019 from 5:00 - 7:30 pm at the Croatian Cultural Centre (3250 Commercial Drive). City staff and the applicant team were available to answer questions.
This application was approved by Council at Public Hearing on December 8, 2020.
Application (August 2, 2019)
- Project Statistics and Site Context
- Design Rationale
- View Analysis
- Site Plan
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Parking Plans
- Building Elevations
- Building Sections
- Shadow Study
- Landscape Plans
- Draft Sustainable Design Strategy
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House - November 4, 2019
- Urban Design Panel - November 27, 2019
For more information, please contact the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Kent MacDougall, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-829-9579
Applicant Contact: Steve Watt, Integra Architecure Inc., email@example.com, 604-688-4220