Rezoning Application - 2395-2469 Kingsway
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 2395-2469 Kingsway from C-2 (Commercial) District and RT-2 (Two-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 12-storey building and a 4-storey building, including:
- 126 residential units;
- commercial space at grade;
- a building height of 38.1 m (125 ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.8; and
- 165 underground parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Norquay Village Neighbourhood Centre Plan.
A community open house was held on Wednesday, November 4, 2015 with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on October 18, 2016. The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law No. 11950, CD-1 (685), on November 14, 2017.
Application (June 30, 2015)
- Project Statistics (3.25mb) - revised
- Site Plan (292kb)
- Context Plan (1.94mb)
- Streetscapes (701kb)
- Parking Plans (321kb) - revised
- Floor and Roof Plans (3.26mb)
- Building Elevations (2.64mb)
- Building Sections (328kb) - revised
- Perspectives (2.86mb)
- Shadow Studies (1.96mb)
- Landscape Plan (5.02mb)
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House - Date Correction (144kb)
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House (136kb)
- Regular Council meeting: September 20, 2016
- Public Hearing: October 18, 2016
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: November 18, 2015 - Evaluation: Support (7-1)
- Community Open House: November 4, 2015
- C-2 (Commercial) District Schedule (97kb)
- RT-2 (Two-Family Dwelling) District Schedule (40kb)
- Norquay Village Neighbourhood Centre Plan (7.03mb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Joyce Uyesugi, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.873.7981
Applicant Contact: Dimitar Bojadziev, Ankenman Marchand Architects, email@example.com, 604.872.2595