Rezoning Application - 2336-2366 Charles Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 2336-2366 Charles Street from RT-5 (Two-Family Dwelling) District and C-1 (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal consists of a six-storey mixed-use building, including:
- ground floor commercial retail units;
- 64 strata residential units;
- a total floor area of 5,069 sq. m (54,562 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.2;
- a maximum building height of 22.4 m (74 ft.); and
- 64 underground parking spaces and 133 bicycle spaces.
This application is being considered under the Grandview-Woodland Community Plan.
A community open house was held on May 2nd, 2019 from 5:30 - 8:00 pm at Lord Nelson Elementary School (2235 Kitchener Street) with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (February 14, 2019)
- Site Context
- Site Plan
- Project Statistics
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Parking Plan
- Building Elevations
- Building Sections
- Shadow Study
- Landscape Plans
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House - May 2, 2019
- Urban Design Panel - May 15, 2019
- Urban Design Panel Minutes - EVALUATION: Resubmission Recommended
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Kent MacDougall, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-829-9579
Applicant Contact: Bruce Haden, Human Studio Architecture + Urban Design, firstname.lastname@example.org, 778-968-7465