Rezoning Application - 2246-2268 East Broadway
The City has received an application to rezone 2246-2268 East Broadway from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) to allow for the development of a 6 storey market residential building. This proposal includes:
- a total of 57 strata units;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.65;
- a gross floor area of 4,216 sq. m (45,382 sq. ft.);
- a maximum building height of 19.35 m (63.48 ft.); and
- 47 underground parking stalls, 4 surface parking stalls, and 114 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Grandview-Woodland Community Plan.
Due to COVID-19, in-person open houses have been paused. We are exploring various engagement approaches for rezonings, including enhanced project web pages, recorded presentations, and virtual open house events. In the meantime, please submit feedback by filling out a comment form online.
Application (February 24, 2020)
- Project Statistics and Context
- Site Plan
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Parking Plan
- Building Sections
- Building Elevations
- Shadow Study
- Landscape Plans
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
- City of Vancouver Open House Boards
- Applicant Open House Boards
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: More information to follow
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the Rezoning Planner.
City Contact: Simon Jay, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-829-2004
Applicant Contact: Kevin Hanvey, Omicron AEC Ltd., firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-632-4367