Rezoning Application - 2130-2288 Harrison Drive
The City of Vancouver has received a rezoning application to amend the existing CD-1 (13A) (Comprehensive Development) District to redevelop one lot at 2230 Harrison Drive (Finnish Canadian Rental Home). The proposal is to redevelop one of the four existing buildings, replacing the vacant three-storey building for a six-storey social housing building, to include:
- a total of 72 seniors affordable rental housing units;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.91;
- a total floor area of 5,795.8 sq. m (62,386 sq. ft.);
A community open house was held from 5:00 - 8:00 PM on Monday, June 25, 2018 at the Finnish Home, 2288 Harrison Drive, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on January 15, 2019.
Application (May 10, 2018)
- Rezoning Rationale
- Design Rationale
- Shadow Studies
- Site Plan
- Urban Context
- Perspectives (9.8 MB)
- Context Plan
- Project Statistics
- Regular Council Meeting: November 13, 2018
- Public Hearing: January 15, 2019
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: June 25, 2018
- Urban Design Panel: June 27, 2018
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Thien Phan, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.829.9225
Applicant Contact: Dane Jansen, dys architecture, email@example.com, 604-697-7703