Rezoning Application - 188 East 6th Avenue (formerly 2221-2223 Main Street) (CD-1 Text Amendment)
The City of Vancouver has received an application to amend CD-1 (719) to allow for the conversion of commercial space to social service centre space (which is a permitted use). This would also include:
- an increase of FSR from 3.30 to 3.43
- an increase in allowable floor space from 115,544 sq. ft to 119,559 sq. ft
- and an increase of the maximum building height from 30.82 m to 30.94 m.
This application was approved at Public Hearing on January 21, 2020.
Application (August 20, 2019)
- Regular Council Meeting: December 10, 2019
- Public Hearing: January 21, 2020
City Contact: Simon Jay, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-829-2004
Applicant contact: Robin Petri, Catalyst Community Developments, email@example.com, 604-312-5835