Rezoning Application - 2209-2249 East Broadway
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 2209-2249 East Broadway from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey residential development, including:
- 87 strata titled residential units;
- a floor area of 5,988.9 sq. m (64,464 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.65;
- a building height of 19.8 m (65 ft.);
- 95 underground parking spaces; and
- 109 bicycle spaces
This application is being considered under the Grandview-Woodland Community Plan.
A community open house was held on April 1, 2019 from 5:30 - 8:00 pm in the Cafeteria of Vancouver Technical Secondary School (2600 East Broadway). City staff and the applicant team will be available to answer questions.
This application was approved at Public Hearing on January 23, 2020. The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law No. 12874, CD-1 (762), on Jnauary 20, 2021.
Application (December 19, 2018)
- Site Context
- Site Plan
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Parking Plan
- Building Elevations
- Building Sections
- Shadow Study
- Landscape Plans
- Regular Council Meeting: December 10, 2019
- Public Hearing: January 23, 2020
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House - April 1, 2019
- Urban Design Panel - April 3, 2019
- Urban Design Panel Minutes - Evaluation: Support with Recommendations
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Kent MacDougall, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-829-9579
Applicant Contact: Kelly Riopelle, Taylor Kurtz Architecture and Design Inc., email@example.com, 604-569-3499