Rezoning Application - 2202-2218 Main Street and 206 East 6th Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application from Studio B Architects to rezone 2202-2218 Main Street and 206 East 6th Avenue from IC-2 (Industrial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District, to permit the development of a 6-storey mixed use building with retail at and below grade, strata residential units on the upper floors, and two and a half levels of underground parking accessed off the lane. The proposal includes:
- 63 strata residential units;
- A floor area of 6,988 m2 (75,218 sq. ft.);
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 4.31 (3.91 above ground);
- A height of approximately 22.6 m (74 ft);
- 89 parking spaces (including 1 car share space); and
- 2 Class B loading spaces.
This application is being considered under the Mount Pleasant Community Plan and the Mount Pleasant Community Plan Implementation Policy.
A community open house was held on December 11, 2017 from 5:00 - 7:00pm, at St. Partick's Parish Church (2881 Main Street) with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on May 14, 2019.
Application (October 23, 2017)
- Project Statistics
- Site Plan (5.0 MB)
- Visualisations (7.2 MB)
- Site Context and Photos
- Shadow Studies
- Floor, Roof, and Parking Plans (25.1 MB)
- Landscape Plan (8.5 MB)
- Building Elevations (6.4 MB)
- Building Sections
- Regular Council Meeting: April 23, 2019
- Public Hearing: May 14, 2019
- IC-2 District Schedule
- Mount Pleasant Community Plan
- Mount Pleasant Community Plan Implementation Policy
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Michelle Yip , Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org; 604-873-7727
Applicant Contact: Adam Gruchala, Studio B Architects, email@example.com, 604-558-3327, ext 28