Rezoning Application - 2109 West 35th Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 2109 West 35th Avenue from RS-5 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a three-storey rental residential building that includes:
- 12 secured market rental units;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 0.81*;
- a building height of 10.8 m (35.5 ft.)*; and
- 14 vehicle parking spaces and 16 bicycle parking spaces*;
The application is being considered under the Affordable Housing Choices Interim Rezoning Policy.
*Please note the rezoning application indicated a density of 0.81 FSR, a height of 10.8 m, and a total of 14 vehicle parking spaces (including one accessible stall counted as 2 per the Parking By-law). After technical review, the proposed density has been determined to be 0.86 FSR, the maximum height is 11.09 m, and the total vehicle parking spaces proposed is 12, as included in the Council Report.
A community open house was held from 5:00-8:00 pm on Thursday, February 15, 2018 at St. Mary's Kerrisdale, 2490 West 37th Avenue, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on July 10, 2018.
Application (November 9, 2017)
- Site Plan and Project Statistics (171kb)
- Site Context Plan (2.77mb)
- Streetscape (3.83mb)
- Perspectives (493kb)
- Elevations (2.98mb)
- Parking, Floor, and Roof Plans (615kb)
- Sections (2.75mb)
- Shadow Analysis (305kb)
- Landscape Plan (1.17mb)
- Sustainability (Passive House) (114kb)
- Transportation Assessment (4.6mb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Regular Council Meeting: June 19, 2018
- Public Hearing: July 10, 2018
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.