Rezoning Application - 2109 East Hastings Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application from Mosaic Homes to rezone the subject site from C-2C1 (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District to permit the development of a six-storey mixed-use building with commercial uses at grade. The proposal includes:
• 42 secured market rental residential units;
• A floor area of 3,299 m2 (35,512 sq. ft.);
• A floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.2;
• A height of approximately 22 m (73 ft.); and
• 45 underground parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Grandview-Woodland Community Plan.
A community open house was held from 5:00-7:30pm on Monday, November 6, 2017 at the Aboriginal Friendship Centre (1607 East Hastings Street) with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on May 22, 2018. By-law No. 12178
Application (August 24, 2017)
- Project Statistics (341kb)
- Site Plan (455kb)
- Context Plan (2.1mb)
- Floor Plans (1.3mb)
- Parking Plans (173kb)
- Elevations (517kb)
- Site Sections (300kb)
- Shadow Study (1.4mb)
- Model Images (857kb)
- Landscape Plan (1.8mb)
- Regular Council Meeting: May 1, 2018
- Public Hearing: May 15, 2018
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicant Contact: Nicholas Standeven, Mosaic Homes, email@example.com, 604-685-3888