Rezoning Application - 210-262 West King Edward Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 210-262 West King Edward Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a residential development that includes:
- one 4-storey building on West King Edward Avenue with 2-storey townhouses facing the lane;
- 52 secured market rental units;
- a building height of 13.3 m (44 ft.) from grade;
- a net floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.77; and
- 54 underground parking spaces and 66 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held from 5 to 8 pm on Monday, September 19, 2016 at Phoenix Gymnastics, 4588 Clancy Loranger Way, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on June 13, 2017. The
conditions having been met, Council
enacted By-law No. 12023,
CD-1 (691), on January 16, 2018.
Application (June 15, 2016)
- Project Statistics (104kb)
- Site Context Plan (616kb)
- Site Plan (325kb)
- Context Photos (798kb)
- Streetscape Elevations (2.85mb)
- Parking Plan (116kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (682kb)
- Elevations (588kb)
- Sections (172kb)
- Perspective (242kb)
- Shadow Analysis (9mb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: October 5, 2016 - Evaluation: Support (11-0)
- Community Open House: Monday, September 19, 2016
- Regular Council Meeting: April 11, 2017
- Public Hearing: June 13, 2017
- RS-1 District Schedule (37kb)
- Cambie Corridor Plan (19mb)
- Riley Park / South Cambie Community Vision (2.07mb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Graham Winterbottom, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.829.4217
Applicant Contact: Riley Mari, Strand Development, email@example.com, 604.366.4111