Rezoning Application - 208-232 West 41st Avenue
The City has received an application to rezone 208-232 West 41st Avenue from RS-1 (Single-Family Dwelling) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development).
The proposal is for a 15-storey mixed-used building including:
- a total of 156 secured rental units;
- commercial retail space at grade;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 5.84;
- a floor area of 12,391 sq. m (132, 303 sq. ft.);
- a maximum building height of 50.78 m (169 ft.); and
- 95 underground parking stalls and 290 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
Due to COVID-19, in-person open houses have been paused. We are exploring various engagement approaches for rezonings, including enhanced project web pages, recorded presentations, and virtual open house events. In the meantime, please submit feedback by filling out an online feedback form.
Application (May 8, 2020)
- Development Description
- Context Map
- Zoning Analysis
- Project Data
- Design Rationale
- Context Plan
- Site Plan
- Floor Plans
- Shadow Studies
- Landscape plans
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: More information to follow
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Tess Munro, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-871-6168
Applicant Contact: Chris Huxtable, GBL Architetcts, email@example.com, 604-736-1156 ext. 315