Rezoning Application - 2075 West 12th Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application from Strand Development to rezone 2075 West 12th Avenue from C-7 (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District, to permit the development of a six-storey residential building.
The proposal includes:
- 48 secured market rental units;
- A floor area of 3,504.5 m2 (37,722 sq. ft.);
- A proposed floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.47;
- A building height of 19.4 m (63.75 ft.); and
- 32 underground parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Policy.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on December 12, 2017. The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law No. 12300, CD-1 (716), on October 30, 2018.
Application (December 21, 2016)
- Project Statistics (130kb)
- Site Context (564kb)
- Site Plan (146kb)
- Rendering (82kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (532kb)
- Building Elevations (260kb)
- Building Sections (114kb)
- Shadow Studies (812kb)
- Landscape Plans (6.3mb)
- Parking Plans (128kb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Regular Council Meeting: November 14, 2017
- Public Hearing: December 12, 2017
- Secured Market Rental Housing Policy (Rental 100)
- C-7 and C-8 (Commercial) Districts Schedule (103kb)
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Rachel Harrison , Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-873-7486
Applicant Contact: Riley Mari, Strand Development Ltd., firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-291-2660