Rezoning Application - 203-263 West 49th Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 203-263 West 49th Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal consists of a four-storey mixed-use building over two levels of underground parking and includes:
- 78 strata-titled units;
- Commercial retail space at grade;
- A building height of 17.3 m (56.9 ft.);
- A total floor area of 8,707 sq. m (93,718 sq. ft.);
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.5; and
- 143 parking spaces and 143 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held on Wednesday, December 4, 2019, from 5-7 pm at the Peretz Centre (6184 Ash Street), with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
This application was approved at Public Hearing on October 27, 2020.
Application (September 27, 2019)
- Rezoning, Design, and Sustainability Rationale
- Project Statistics and Site Context
- Shadow Study
- Site Plan
- Parking Plans
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Floor and Roof Plans (with FSR)
- Landscape Plans
- Landscape Sections
- Regular Council Meeting: October 6, 2020
- Public Hearing: October 27, 2020
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: December 4, 2019