Rezoning Application - 2025 East 12th Avenue and 2776 Semlin Drive
The City has received an application to rezone 2025 East 12th Avenue and 2776 Semlin Drive from RS-1 (Single-Family Dwelling) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) to allow for the development of a 6-storey mixed-use church and residential building including:
- 104 social housing units (30% permanently secured as Affordable Housing, 70% as market rental units);
- church space at grade;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.47;
- a floor area of 7,207 sq. m (77,574 sq. ft.);
- a building height of 20 m (65 ft.); and
- 43 underground parking stalls and 224 bike spaces.
The application is being considered under the Grandview-Woodland Community Plan
A community open house will be held from 5:00 to 8:00 pm on Wednesday, October 23, 2019 at the Lakeview United Church, 2776 Semlin Drive, with City staff and the applicant team available to answer any questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (August 2, 2019)
- Project Overview
- Project Statistics
- Rezoning Rationale
- Site Context
- Site Plan
- Floor Plans
- Atypical Unit Layout Plans
- Floor Space Ratio (FSR) Plans
- Roof Plan
- Parking Plans
- Building Sections
- Building Elevations
- Shadow Study
- Landscape Plan
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
- City of Vancouver Open House Boards
- Applicant Open House Boards
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: October 23, 2019
- Urban Design Panel (UDP): November 13, 2019
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Carly Rosenblat, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-829-9621
Applicant Contact: Jill Wanklyn, Colliers International, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-661-0810.