Rezoning Application - 2010 Harrison Drive
The City of Vancouver has received an application to amend the existing CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District to redevelop 2010 Harrison Drive. The proposal is to replace the existing building (134-bed seniors complex care facility) and redevelop the site with:
- A 6-storey seniors care facility:
- 163 seniors care beds;
- a floor area of 12,781 sq. m (128,849 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.31; and
- a building height of 22.9 m (75 ft.).
- A 5-storey rental building:
- 52 secured market rental units;
- a floor area of 3,958 sq. m (42,603 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 0.38; and
- a building height of 16.2 m (53 ft.).
The application is being considered under the Victoria-Fraserview/Killarney Community Vision.
A community open house was held on March 13, 2019 from 5-7:30 pm at the German Canadian Care Home, 2010 Harrison Drive, with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out ouronline feedback form.
Application (February 4, 2019)
- Site Context
- Site Plan
- Project Statistics
- Building One Floor and Roof Plans
- Building One Parking Plan
- Building Two Floor and Roof Plans
- Building Two Parking Plan
- Shadow Study
- View Study
- Landscape Plan
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: March 13, 2019