Rezoning Application - 1980 Foley Street (CD-1 Text Amendment)
The City of Vancouver has received an application to amend the CD-1 (402) (Comprehensive Development) District By-law to allow for an office building with ground-floor retail and cafe/restaurant use. The proposal includes:
- A floor area of 48,510 sq. m as permitted under existing zoning.
- An increase to the existing allowable maximum height from 120 feet to 215 feet.
- To allow for retail and cafe/restaurant use on the ground-floor.
This application is being considered under the False Creek Flats Plan.
A community open house was held on Sept 12, 2019 from 5:00 - 7:30 pm in Room 1236 at Building B of Vancouver Community College (1155 East Broadway, Vancouver). City staff and the applicant team were available to answer questions.
This application was approved at Public Hearing on January 30, 2020.
- Rezoning & Design Rationale
- Context Plan
- Site Plan
- Survey Plan
- Project Statistics
- Floor Plan
- Elevations & Sections
- Shadow Study
- Sustainability Analysis
- Regular Council Meeting: December 10, 2019
- Public Hearing: January 23, 2020
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House - Sept 12, 2019
- Urban Design Panel - Sept 18, 2019
City Contact: Leifka Vissers, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-829-9610
Applicant Contact: Walter Francl, Francl Architecture, email@example.com, 604-688-3252,