Rezoning Application - 1980 Foley Street (CD-1 Text Amendment)
The City of Vancouver has received an application to amend the CD-1 (402) (Comprehensive Development) District By-law to allow for an office building with ground-floor retail and cafe/restaurant use. The proposal includes:
- A floor area of 48,510 sq. m as permitted under existing zoning.
- An increase to the existing allowable maximum height from 120 feet to 215 feet.
- To allow for retail and cafe/restaurant use on the ground-floor.
This application is being considered under the False Creek Flats Plan.
A community open house was held on Sept 12, 2019 from 5:00 - 7:30 pm in Room 1236 at Building B of Vancouver Community College (1155 East Broadway, Vancouver). City staff and the applicant team were available to answer questions.
You can provide comments on this rezoning application by filling out our online comment form.
- Rezoning & Design Rationale
- Context Plan
- Site Plan
- Survey Plan
- Project Statistics
- Floor Plan
- Elevations & Sections
- Shadow Study
- Sustainability Analysis
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House - Sept 12, 2019
- Urban Design Panel - Sept 18, 2019
City Contact: Leifka Vissers, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-829-9610
Applicant Contact: Walter Francl, Francl Architecture, email@example.com, 604-688-3252,