Rezoning Application - 1980 Foley Street (CD-1 Text Amendment)
The City of Vancouver has received an application to amend the CD-1 (402) (Comprehensive Development) District By-law to allow for an office building with ground-floor retail and cafe/restaurant use. The proposal includes:
- A floor area of 48,510 sq. m as permitted under existing zoning.
- An increase to the existing allowable maximum height from 120 feet to 215 feet.
- To allow for retail and cafe/restaurant use on the ground-floor.
This application is being considered under the False Creek Flats Plan.
A community open house was held on Sept 12, 2019 from 5:00 - 7:30 pm in Room 1236 at Building B of Vancouver Community College (1155 East Broadway, Vancouver). City staff and the applicant team were available to answer questions.
This application has been referred to Public Hearing on January 23, 2020. The Public Hearing will reconvene on Thursday, January 30, 2020, beginning at 3 pm for debate and discussion. The speakers' list and public comment for this application has been closed.
- Rezoning & Design Rationale
- Context Plan
- Site Plan
- Survey Plan
- Project Statistics
- Floor Plan
- Elevations & Sections
- Shadow Study
- Sustainability Analysis
- Regular Council Meeting: December 10, 2019
- Public Hearing: January 23, 2020
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House - Sept 12, 2019
- Urban Design Panel - Sept 18, 2019
City Contact: Leifka Vissers, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-829-9610
Applicant Contact: Walter Francl, Francl Architecture, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-688-3252,