Rezoning Application - 1956-1990 Stainsbury Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 1956-1990 Stainsbury Avenue from RS-1A (One Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District to allow for a five-storey residential building. The proposal includes:
- 80 rental residential units
with 20% of the residential floor area assigned to moderate income households;
- a gross floor area of 5,830 sq. m (62,760 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.59;
- a building height of 15.8 m (52 ft.);
- 34 underground parking spaces (including two carshare spaces);
- 198 bicycle spaces.
This application is being considered under the Moderate Income Rental Housing Pilot Program.
A community open house was held on Wednesday, May 15th, 2019 from 5:00-8:00 pm at the Croatian Cultural Centre (3250 Commercial Dr.), with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
You can provide comments on this rezoning application by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (March 15, 2019)
- Site Plan (15.6mb)
- Context Plan (5.6mb)
- Project Statistics
- Floor Plans
- Streetscape and Elevations
- Shadow Study
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: May 15th, 2019
- Urban Design Panel: May 29th, 2019
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City contact: Mr. Chee Chan, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-829-9576
Applicant contact: Ian McDonald, Carscadden Stokes McDonald Architects, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-633-1830