Rezoning Application - 1906-1918 West 4th Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone the subject site from C-2B (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District, to permit the development of a five-storey mixed-use building. The proposal includes:
- Commercial uses at grade;
- 32 secured market rental units above;
- a total floor area of 3,055 sq.m (32,887 sq. ft.);
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.13;
- a building height of 18.9 m (62 ft.); and
- 2 levels of underground parking.
This application is being considered under the Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Policy.
A community open house was held on March 22, 2018 from 5-7pm at the Kitsilano Community Centre, located at 2690 Larch Street. The applicant team and City staff was available to answer questions.
At the February 12, 2019 Public Hearing, Council referred discussion and decision to Regular Council on February 26, 2019 as Unfinished Business. This application was approved at the February 26, 2019 Regular Council Meeting. The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law No. 12509, CD-1 (734), on July 23, 2019
Application (December 20, 2017)
- Project Statistics
- Site Context (6.8 MB)
- Site Plan
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Building Elevations
- Building Sections
- Shadow Studies
- Landscape Plans
- Parking Plans
- Arborist Report
- Regular Council Meeting: January 15, 2019
- Public Hearing: February 12, 2019
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: April 4, 2018
- Community Open House: March 22, 2018
- City of Vancouver Open House Display Boards (5.1 MB)
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Derek Robinson, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-873-7486
Applicant Contact: Smiljka Stankovic, Rositch Hemphill Architects, email@example.com