Rezoning Application - 187-195 West 41st Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 187-195 West 41st Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal consists of a four-storey residential building and includes:
- 23 strata units;
- a floor area of 1,814 sq. m (19,530 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.80;
- a building height of 12.5 m (41 ft.); and
- 26 underground parking spaces and 50 bicycle spaces.
This rezoning application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house will be held on September 4, 2019, from 5-7 pm at the Peretz Centre (6184 Ash Street), with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
- Project Statistics and Context Plan
- Site Plan
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Parking Plans
- Shadow Study
- Landscape Plan
- Sustainability Plan
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: September 4, 2019
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Tess Munro, email@example.com, 604-871-6168
Applicant Contact: James Ma, GUD Group, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-806-0268