Rezoning Application - 187-195 West 41st Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 187-195 West 41st Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal consists of a four-storey residential building and includes:
- 23 strata units;
- a floor area of 1,814 sq. m (19,530 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.80;
- a building height of 12.5 m (41 ft.); and
- 26 underground parking spaces and 50 bicycle spaces.
This rezoning application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held on September 4, 2019, from 5-7 pm at the Peretz Centre (6184 Ash Street), where City staff and the applicant team were available to answer questions.
This applicaton was approved at Public Hearing on June 23, 2020.
Application (May 28, 2019)
- Project Statistics and Context Plan
- Site Plan
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Parking Plans
- Shadow Study
- Landscape Plan
- Sustainability Plan
- Regular Council Meeting: March 31, 2020
- Public Hearing: June 23, 2020
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: September 4, 2019
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Tess Munro, email@example.com, 604-871-6168
Applicant Contact: James Ma, GUD Group, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-806-0268