Rezoning Application - 1805 Larch Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone the subject site from RT-8 (Two-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District, to permit the development of a five-storey rental residential building. The proposal includes:
- 63 secured rental units with a minimum of 20% of the residential floor area permanently secured for moderate income households;
- a proposed floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.55;
- a building height of 20 m (66 ft.); and
- 56 underground parking spaces and 113 bicycle spaces.
A community open house was held on Wednesday, April 10, 2019 from 5-8 pm at Kitsilano Neighbourhood House (Community Hall), 2305 West 7th Avenue, with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
Application (January 24, 2019)
- Rezoning and Design Rationale (1.1 mb)
- Project Statistics (85 kb)
- Site Context (8.2 mb)
- Site Plan (2.5 mb)
- Parking and Floor Plans (1.5 mb)
- Building Elevations (4.4 mb)
- Building Sections (4.2 mb)
- Shadow Studies (2.1 mb)
- Landscape Plan (5.2 mb)
- Rendering (9.2 mb)
- Transportation Study (818 kb)
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House (600 kb)
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Robert White, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-873-7484
Applicant Contact: Scott Mitchell & Sheridan MacRae, Metric Architecture, email@example.com