Rezoning Application - 1880-1898 Main Street, 1851 Lorne Street & 202 East 2nd Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application from Francl Architecture to rezone 1880-1898 Main Street, 1851 Lorne Street and 202 East 2nd Avenue from IC-2 (Industrial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District, to permit the development of an 11-storey mixed-use building.
The proposal includes:
- Two commercial units at grade;
- 131 secured market rental residential units;
- A floor area of 8,710.2 m2 (93,756 sq. ft.);
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 5.02;
- A height of approximately 34.6 m (113.4 ft.); and
- 109 parking spaces (including 6 car share spaces).
This application is being considered under the Mount Pleasant Community Plan and Implementation Policy.
A community open house was held on June 1, 2017 from 5-7:30pm, at the Creekside Community Centre, Multipurpose Room 4 (1 Athletes Way, Vancouver), with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on July 31, 2018.
Application (February 15, 2017)
- Project Statistics (125kb)
- Renderings (1mb)
- Site Context and Views (5.85mb)
- Shadow Studies (363kb)
- Floor, Roof, and Parking Plans (5.1mb)
- Unit Plans (4mb)
- Landscape Plan (2mb)
- Building Elevations (893kb)
- Building Sections (858kb)
- IC-2 District Schedule
- Mount Pleasant Community Plan
- Mount Pleasant Community Plan Implementation Policy
- Regular Council Meeting: July 10, 2018
- Public Hearing: July 31, 2018
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Michelle Yip, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-873-7727
Applicant Contact: Walter Francl, Francl Architecture, email@example.com, 604-688-3252