Rezoning Application - 1768 Cook Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to amend CD-1 (582) (Comprehensive Development) District
for 1768 Cook Street. The proposal includes:
- the addition of one penthouse storey, resulting in an increase from 17 to 18 storeys, and the addition of new
floor area to the 16th and 17th storeys;
- an increase in the floor space ratio (FSR) from 3.5 to 3.69; and
- an increase in height from 154 ft. to 175.5 ft.
This proposal is being considered under the Southeast False Creek Design Guidelines for Additional Penthouse Storeys.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on March 12, 2019.
Application (December 5, 2017)
- Site Statistics (193kb)
- Level 1 Plans (1.5mb)
- Level 16 Plans (904kb)
- Level 17 Plans (938kb)
- Level 18 Plans (542kb)
- Rooftop Plans (457kb)
- Perspective Views (7.4mb)
- Shadow Studies (42.9mb)
- Notice of Rezoning Application (326kb)
- Regular Council Meeting: February 12, 2019
- Public Hearing: March 12, 2019
City Contact: Tess Munro, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-871-6168
Applicant Contact: Roberto Podda, GBL Architects, email@example.com, 604-736-1156 ext. 318