Rezoning Application - 1766 Frances Street
The City has received an application to rezone 1766 Frances Street from RM-4 (Multiple Dwelling) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) to allow for the development of a 9 storey social housing building including:
- a total of 84 social housing units;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 4.06;
- a total floor area of 7,847.7 sq.m (84,472 sq.ft.);
- a maximum height of 26.7 m (87.6 ft.); and
- 25 underground parking stalls and 96 bike spaces.
The application is being considered under the Grandview Woodland Community Plan.
Due to COVID-19, in-person open houses have been paused. We are exploring various engagement approaches for rezonings, including enhanced project web pages, recorded presentations, and virtual open house events. In the meantime, please submit feedback by filling out a comment form online.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (June 1, 2020)
- Community Context
- Project Statistics
- Design Rationale
- Site Context
- Context Plan
- Site Plan
- Floor and Parking Plans
- Building Sections
- Shadow Study
- Landscape Plans
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
- City of Vancouver Open House Boards
- Applicant Open House Boards
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the Rezoning Planner.
City Contact: Carly Rosenblat, Rezoning Planner, 1766Frances@vancouver.ca, 604-829-9621
Applicant Contact: Katy Fabris, M’akola Development, firstname.lastname@example.org, 778-265-7489