Rezoning Application - 1715 Cook Street (220 West 1st Avenue)
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 1715 Cook Street (220 West 1st Avenue) from M-2 (Industrial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District, to increase the floor space ratio (FSR) from 3.5 to 5.03 to permit the development of a 10-storey residential building with 104 secured market rental units.
The proposal includes:
- 104 secured market rental units;
- A floor area of 5,690 m2 (61,243 sq. ft.);
- A proposed floor space ratio (FSR) of 5.03;
- A building height of 30.27 m (99.31 ft.); and
- 50 underground parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Southeast False Creek Official Development Plan and Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Policy.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on December 12, 2017. The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law No. 12326, CD-1 (720), on December 4, 2018.
Application (October 7, 2015)
- Project Statistics (3.8mb)
- Site Context (5.1mb)
- Streetscape (2.8mb)
- Site Plan (13mb)
- Floor Plans (3.5mb)
- Building Elevations (8.3mb)
- View Study (11mb)
- Perspectives (6.9mb)
- Shadow Studies (1.8mb)
- Landscape Plans (1.6mb)
- Parking Plans (2.9mb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Regular Council meeting: November 14, 2017
- Public Hearing: December 12, 2017
- M-2 (Industrial) District Schedule (142kb)
- Southeast False Creek Official Development Plan (14.3mb)
- Southeast False Creek Design Guidelines for Additional Penthouse Storeys (14.3mb)
- Rental 100: Secured Market Rental Housing Policy
- High Density Housing For Families With Children Guidelines (143kb)
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Rachel Harrison, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-873-7486
Applicant Contact: Nadia Said, Chris Dikeakos Architects, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-291-2660