Rezoning Application - 1649 East Broadway (CD-1 Amendment)
CD-1 Amendment (March 9, 2020)
The City of Vancouver has received a rezoning application to amend the CD-1 (715) (Comprehensive Development) District at 1649 East Broadway (formerly 1619-1651 East Broadway). The proposed amendment would allow for two additional storeys to accommodate a 12-storey rental building with commercial retail space at grade and includes:
- 114 residential units including 91 market rental units and 23 below-market rental units;
- A floor area of 7,301.6 sq. m (78,594 sq. ft.);
- A building height of 36.45 m (119.55 ft.);
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 5.0; and
- 70 underground parking spaces and 217 bicycle spaces.
This application is being considered under the Grandview-Woodland Community Plan and the Below-Market Rental Housing Policy for Rezonings.