Rezoning Application - 1636 Clark Drive & 1321-1395 East 1st Avenue
On May 1, 2018, the City of Vancouver received an application from BC Housing in partnership with Vancouver Coastal Health, in accordance with a Memorandum of Understanding established with the City of Vancouver, to rezone the subject site from I-2 (Industrial) and RM-4N (Multiple Dwelling) Districts to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. This application is being considered under the Grandview-Woodland Community Plan.
On August 23, 2018 , a revised application was submitted, with a number of changes made.
Revised Project Overview:
- social enterprise space at grade;
- withdrawal management centre operated by Vancouver Coastal Health, including up to 20 transitional units;
- 90 social housing units;
- proposed floor area of 13,064 sq. m (140,620 sq. ft.);
- floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.15;
- maximum building height of 36.6 m/120 ft. (fronting Clark Drive) and 21 m/69 ft. (fronting McLean Drive);
- 81 car and 89 bicycle parking spaces.
Comments can be provided directly to the Rezoning Centre by filling out the feedback form below. While comments will be accepted up to the Public Hearing date, if you wish to have your written feedback formally included in the staff report to Council, please do so by Friday September 21, 2018. Thank you.