Rezoning Application (CD-1 Text Amendment) - 1630 West 15th Avenue (Vancouver Lawn Tennis and Badminton Club)
The City of Vancouver has received an application to amend the CD-1 (284) zoning for this site to increase the
permitted floor space ratio (FSR) for permanent above ground structures form 0.29 to 0.35 to allow for:
- Additional fitness and activity spaces on level three, resulting in an increased floor area of 742 sq. m
(7,987 sq. ft.); and
- A building height increase from 12.4 m (41 ft.) to 14.7 m (48 ft.).
No change to the previously approved land use is proposed for this application.
This application was approved by Council at Public Hearing on October 1, 2019.
Application (March 5, 2019)
- Project Statistics
- Rezoning and Design Rationale
- Site Context
- Site Plan
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Shadow Studies
- Regular Council Meeting: September 10, 2019
- Public Hearing: October 1, 2019
City Contact: Lex Dominiak, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-829-4396
Applicant Contact: Paul Hegarty, SHAPE Architecture, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-687-4457