Rezoning Application - 1619-1651 East Broadway
The City of Vancouver has received an application from IBI Group to rezone 1619-1651 East Broadway from RM-4N (Multiple Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District, to permit the development of a 10-storey mixed-use building.
The proposal includes:
- Commercial at grade;
- 93 total residential units (47 secured market rental units and 46 market strata units);
- A floor area of 5,849 m2 (62,959 sq. ft.);
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 4.0;
- A height of approximately 32.2 m (105.8 ft.);
- 75 underground parking spaces; and
- 117 bicycle parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Grandview-Woodland Community Plan.
A community open house was held on September 7, 2017 from 5-7:30pm, at the Croatian Cultural Centre, Room A (3250 Commercial Drive, Vancouver), with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on May 22, 2018.
Application (May 4, 2017)
- Project Statistics (172kb)
- Renderings (1.7mb)
- Site Context (979kb)
- Shadow Studies (2.7b)
- Floor, Roof, and Parking Plans (2.8mb)
- Landscape Plans (2.2mb)
- Building Elevations (2.6b)
- Building Sections (225kb)
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: September 7, 2017
- Urban Design Panel: September 20, 2017 - Evaluation: Support with Recommendations
- Regular Council Meeting: May 1, 2018
- Public Hearing: May 22, 2018
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Michelle Yip, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-873-7727
Applicant Contact: Tony Wai, IBI Group, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-683-8797