Rezoning Application - 1535-1557 Grant Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone the subject site from RM-4N (Multiple Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal consists of a 6-storey residential building over one level of underground parking and includes:
- 38 secured market rental housing units;
- a floor area of 2,690 sq. m (29,952 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.22;
- a building height of 19.2 m (63.02 ft.); and
- 23 parking spaces (including one car share).
This application is being considered under the Grandview-Woodland Community Plan.
You can provide comments by filling out the feedback form below. Comments will be accepted up to the Public Hearing date.