Rezoning Application - 151-157 West 41st Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 151-157 West 41st Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a townhouse development that includes:
- one 4-storey building on West 41st Avenue;
- one 2.5-storey building on Woodstock Avenue;
- 15 residential units;
- a building height of 14.5 m (47.5 ft.) on West 41st Avenue;
- a building height of 11.5 m (37.7 ft.) on Woodstock Avenue;
- a net floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.9; and
- 19 underground parking spaces and 25 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan and Riley Park/South Cambie Community Vision.
A community open house was held from 5-8pm on March 29, 2016 at the Oakridge United Church (305 W 41st Ave), with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on December 13, 2016. The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law No. 11922, CD-1 (678), on October 3, 2017.
Application (December 11, 2015)
- Project Statistics (1.82mb)
- Urban Context (1.29mkb)
- Site Plan (160kb)
- Context Perspectives (8.09mb)
- Parking, Floor, and Roof Plans (340kb)
- Building Elevations (253kb)
- Building Sections (221kb)
- Perspectives (1.17mb)
- Shadow Studies (774kb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: April 20, 2016 - Evaluation: Support (7-0)
- Community Open House: March 29, 2016
- RS-1 District Schedule (37kb)
- Cambie Corridor Plan (19mb)
- Riley Park / South Cambie Community Vision (2.07mb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Graham Winterbottom, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.829.4217
Applicant Contact: Dan Laflamme, Nextpacific Woodstock Development Limited Partnerships, email@example.com, 778.379.1090