Rezoning Application - 146-186 West 41st Avenue & 5726 Columbia Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 146-186 West 41st Avenue and 5726 Columbia Street from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a townhouse development that includes:
- two four-storey buildings on West 41st Avenue;
- four two-storey buildings at the lane;
- a total of 40 market units;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.87;
- a total floor area of 7,753.4 sq. m. (83,457 sq. ft.);
- a height of 12.2 m (40 ft.); and
- one level of underground parking with 71 vehicle parking spaces and 99 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held on January 11th, 2018 from 5-7pm at the Peretz Centre, 6184 Ash Street, with City staff and the applicant team.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on July 17, 2018.
Application (September 11, 2017)
- Site Context (3.0mb)
- Site Plan (225b)
- Project Statistics (1.2mb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (1.5mb)
- Parking Plans (241kb)
- Sections (920kb)
- Elevations (7.0mb)
- Shadow Studies (3.7mb)
- Sustainability (2.1mb)
- Topographic Survey (1.7mb)
- Street Elevations (270kb)
- Regular Council Meeting: June 19, 2018
- Public Hearing: July 17, 2018
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Scott Erdman, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-873-7271
Applicant Contact: Mark Pickrell, Raymond Letkeman Architects Inc., firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-669-3339