Rezoning Application - 1425 and 1451 East 12th Avenue
The City has received an application to rezone 1425 and 1451 East 12th Avenue from RM-11N (Multiple Dwelling) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) to allow for the development of two 6-storey residential buildings including:
- 157 seniors social housing units (30% of units secured for households with incomes below housing income limits);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.56;
- a floor area of 9,084 sq. m (97,779 sq. ft.);
- a building height of 20.7 m (68 ft.); and
- 33 underground vehicle parking spaces and 162 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Grandview-Woodland Community Plan.
A community open house was held on February 4, 2020, 5:00 pm-8:00 pm at the Lakeview Multicultural United Church (2776 Semlin Drive) with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
This application was approved by Council at Public Hearing on July 21, 2020.
Application (December 11, 2019)
1425 and 1451 East 12th Avenue Buildings:
- Project Statistics
- Design Rationale
- Context Plan
- Site Plan
- Site Sections
- Typical Floor Layout
- Shadow Study
1425 East 12th Avenue (West) Building:
1451 East 12th Avenue (East) Building:
- Regular Council Meeting: June 23, 2020
- Public Hearing: July 21, 2020
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
- Applicant Open House Boards
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: February 4, 2020
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Marcel Gelein, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604 829 9616
Applicant Contact: William Azaroff, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604 684 3515