Rezoning Application - 1325 West 70th Avenue
The City has received an application to rezone 1325 West 70th Avenue from RM-3A (multiple dwelling) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) to allow for the development of a 6-storey residential building including:
- a total of 65 secured market rental units;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.38;
- a total floor area of 4,492.63 sq. m (48,358.32 sq. ft.);
- a maximum height of 19.05 m (62.51 ft.); and
- 50 underground parking stalls and 112 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Marpole Community Plan
The community open house scheduled on Monday April 6, 2020 has been POSTPONED due to COVID-19. This page will be updated when more information is available.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (December 20, 2019)
- Project Statistics
- Design Rationale
- Site Plan
- Floor Plans
- Unit Area
- Area Gross Plan
- Parking Plans
- Roof Plan
- Building Sections
- Building Elevations
- Shadow Studies
- Landscape Plans
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
- City of Vancouver Open House Boards
- Applicant Open House Boards
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: Community Open House Postponed
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Simon Jay, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-829-2004
Applicant Contact: Matthew Cheng, Matthew Cheng Architect Inc., email@example.com, 604-731-3012