Rezoning Application - 1305-1335 Burrard Street and 1009 Harwood Street
Amacon Development Corporation has applied to rezone 1305-1335 Burrard Street and 1009 Harwood Street from DD (Downtown) District to Comprehensive Development (CD-1) District. The proposal is for a 17-storey mixed-use building retail on the ground floor and residential units above. The rezoning would increase the permitted density from a maximum floor space ratio (FSR) of 5.0 to 7.32. A maximum height of 153.5 ft. is proposed.
This application has been approved by Council at a Public Hearing on October 18, 2011 and By-law No. 10491 was enacted on June 12, 2012.
Application (November 15, 2010)
- Building Renderings (661kb)
- Site Plan (304kb)
- Building Elevation Drawings (1.02mb)
- Floor Plan Drawings (2.33mb)
- Landscape Plans (1.20mb)
- Regular Council Meeting: September 20, 2011
- Public Hearing: October 18, 2011
- Regular Council Meeting: June 12, 2012 (enacted)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: February 10, 2011
- Urban Design Panel: March 9, 2011 - Evaluation: Support (9-0)
- Downtown Official Development Plan (2.10mb)
Additional plans are available for viewing at the Planning Department, Third Floor, East Wing of City Hall, at 2675 Yukon Street.
City Contact: Karen Hoese, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.871.6403
Applicant Contact: Rob Vrooman, Amacon, 604.602.7700