Rezoning Application - 126-168 East 35th Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 126-168 East 35th Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 6-storey apartment building and a 1-storey building along the lane that includes:
- 48 residential units;
- a building height of 20.6 m (67.5 ft.) from grade;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.3;
- 60 underground parking spaces; and
- 67 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Little Mountain Adjacent Area Rezoning Policy.
This application was approved by Council at Public Hearing on March 24, 2015. The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law No. 11249, CD-1 (609), on June 23, 2015.
Application (July 8, 2014)
- Project Data (122kb)
- Site Context (264kb)
- Site Plan (275kb)
- Parking Plans (89kb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (2.8mb)
- Building Elevations (1.7mb)
- Building Sections (268kb)
- Shadow Studies (581kb)
- Landscape Plans (764kb)
- Regular Council Meeting: March 3, 2015
- Public Hearing: March 24, 2015
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: September 24, 2014 - Evaluation: Support (7-2)
- Community Open House: September 9, 2014
- RS-1 District Schedule (105kb)
- Little Mountain Adjacent Area Rezoning Policy (1.08mb)
- Riley Park / South Cambie Community Vision (2.07mb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Graham Winterbottom, Planner, email@example.com, 604.829.4217
Applicant Contact: Kristina Kovacs, Mosaic, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.685.3888