Rezoning Application - 1247 Kingsway
The City has received an application to rezone 1247 Kingsway from C-2 (Commercial District) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) to allow for the development of a 6-storey mixed-use building including:
- a total of 31 secured market rental units;
- commercial uses at grade;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.60;
- a total floor area of 3,039 sq. m (32,715 sq. ft.);
- a maximum height of 21 m (70 ft.); and
- 16 underground parking stalls and 100 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Policy.
A community open house will be held on February 18, 2020, 5:00 pm-8:00 pm at the Church of Nazarene (998 East 19th Avenue) with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (November 15, 2019)
- Site Plan and Project Statistics
- Floor and Parking Plans
- Floor Space Ratio (FSR) Plan
- Roof Plan
- Building Sections
- Building Elevations
- Shadow Study
- Landscape Plan
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
- City of Vancouver Open House Boards
- Applicant Open House Boards
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: February 18, 2020
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Marcel Gelein, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604 829 9616
Applicant Contact: Sarah Brar, email@example.com, 604 688 5585