Rezoning Application - 1229-1281 Hornby Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to amend the text of CD-1 (588) for 1229-1281 Hornby Street, to:
- decrease the allowable floor area in sub-area B by 21,168 sq. ft., and
- increase the allowable floor area in sub-area A by 21,168 sq. ft.
No increase to the overall density or height is proposed.
A Development Permit application, DE418686, has been submitted for 1289 Hornby St (sub-area A):
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on June 25, 2015. As there were conditions to meet, Council enacted By-law No. 11297, amending CD-1 (588), on July 7, 2015.
Application (February 25, 2015)
- Diagram of Sub-areas A and B (2.57mb)
- Application Statistics (81kb)
- Change in Form of Development (3.49mb)
- Change in Building Elevations (2.83mb)
- Bulk Storage Locations (1.29mb)
- Regular Council Meeting: May 26, 2015
- Public Hearing: June 25, 2015
- CD-1 (588) By-law (353kb)