Rezoning Application - 1190 Burrard Street
The City has received an application to rezone 1190 Burrard Street from DD (Downtown District) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) to allow for the development of a 17-storey mixed-use building including:
- a total of 139 social housing units;
- commercial uses at grade;
- social service centre of 1,247 sq.m (13,427 sq.ft.);
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 9.14;
- a total floor area of 11,459 sq.m (123,341 sq.ft.);
- a maximum height of 52.34 m (171.73 ft.); and
- 34 underground parking stalls and 276 bike spaces.
The application is being considered under the Downtown Official Development Plan.
A community open house was held on January 20, 2020, 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm at the Holiday Inn Hotel, Georgia Room (1110 Howe Street). City staff and the applicant team were available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (December 13, 2019)
- Project Overview
- Project Statistics
- Site Context
- Site Plan
- Floor Plans
- Roof Plan
- Parking Plans
- Streetscape Elevations
- Building Elevations
- Building Sections
- Shadow Study
- Floor Space Ratio (FSR) Overlays
- Landscape Plans
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
- Applicant Open House Boards
For more information and to submit comments, please contact the Rezoning Planner.
City Contact: Carly Rosenblat, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-829-9621
Applicant Contact: Nadia Hill, New Commons Development, firstname.lastname@example.org, 778-558-2271