Rezoning Application - 1425 and 1451 East 12th Avenue
The City has received an application to rezone 1425 and 1451 East 12th Avenue from RM-11N (Multiple Dwelling) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) to allow for the development of a 6-storey residential building including:
- 157 social housing units (30% of units secured for households with incomes below housing income limits);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.56;
- a floor area of 9,084 sq. m (97,779 sq. ft.);
- a building height of 20.7 m (68 ft.); and
- 33 underground vehicle parking spaces and 175 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Grandview-Woodland Community Plan.