Rezoning Application - 119-133 West 41st Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 119-133 West 41st Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a townhouse development that includes:
- a 4-storey building on West 41st Avenue;
- a 2.5-storey building on Woodstock Avenue;
- a total of 20 market residential units;
- a maximum building height of 15.6 m (51.1 ft.) from grade on West 41st Avenue;
- a maximum building height of 11.8 m (38.7 ft.) from grade on Woodstock Avenue;
- a total floor area of 2,410.6 sq. m (25,947.4 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 1.75; and
- one level of underground parking with 25 vehicle parking spaces and 31 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
A community open house was held from 5-7pm on January 23, 2018 at Alliance Francaise, 6161 Cambie Street, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on July 31, 2018. The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law No. 12535, CD-1 (737), on September 10, 2019.
Application (September 29, 2017)
- Site Plan (338kb)
- Design Rationale (2.7mb)
- Rezoning Rationale (1.3mb)
- Public Realm (2.5mb)
- Streetscape (5.0mb)
- Project Statistics (1.1mb)
- Floor and Plans (1.0mb)
- Parking Plans (518kb)
- Sections (320kb)
- Elevations (661kb)
- Shadow Studies (2.5mb)
- Perspectives (1.0mb)
- Building Grades (849kb)
- Landscape Proposal (447kb)
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: January 23, 2018
- Regular Council Meeting: July 10, 2018
- Public Hearing: July 31, 2018
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Mateja Seaton, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-829-4217
Applicant Contact: Harrison Han, Nexst Properties, email@example.com, 604-738-4699