Rezoning Application - 1166 W Pender Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 1166 West Pender Street from Downtown (DD) District to Comprehensive Development (CD-1) District to allow for a 31-storey office tower. The proposal includes:
- a building height of 118.1 m (387.5 ft.);
- a total floor area of 32,417 sq. m (348,931 sq. ft.)
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 18.73;
- ground level commercial space;
- twenty-nine levels of office space; and
- six levels of underground parking with 199 vehicle parking stalls and 198 Class A bicycle parking spaces.
This application is being considered under the Rezoning Policy for the Central Business District (CBD) and CBD Shoulder.
You can provide comments on this rezoning application by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (October 2, 2018)
- Site Context
- Design and Sustainability
- Landscape Design
- View Analysis and Shadow Studies
- Context and Site Plans
- Project Statistics
- Floor Plans
- Parking Plans
- Elevations and Sections
- Sustainability Report
- Downtown Official Development Plan
- Downtown (except Downtown South) Design Guidelines
- Green Buildings Policy for Rezonings
- Rezoning Policy for the Central Business District (CBD) and CBD Shoulder
- Metro Core Jobs and Economy Land Use Plan
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City contact: Thien Phan, Rezoning Planner, email@example.com, 604-829-9225
Applicant contact: Gwyn Vose, IBI Group, 604-683-8797