Rezoning Application - 1111-1123 Kingsway
The City has received an application from Peterson to rezone 1111-1123 Kingsway from C-2 (Commercial District) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) to allow for the development of a 13-storey mixed-use building including:
- a total of 128 secured rental units (with 20% of the residential floor area assigned to moderate income households);
- commercial uses at grade;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 5.39;
- a total floor area of 9,618 sq. m (103,530 sq. ft.);
- a maximum height of 40.5 m (133 ft.); and
- 97 underground parking stalls and 260 bike spaces.
The application is being considered under the Moderate Income Rental Housing Pilot Program.
A community open house will be held on September 4, 2019, 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm at the Polish Community Centre, (4015 Fraser Street) with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (July 5, 2019)
- Project Statistics
- Design and Rezoning Rationale
- Site Context
- Site Survey
- Views and Renderings
- Floor Plans
- Floor Space Ratio (FSR) Overlays
- Roof Plans
- Building Sections
- Streetscape Elevation
- Shadow Studies
- Parking Plan
- Landscape Plans
- Notice of Rezoning Application and Community Open House
- City of Vancouver Open House Boards
- Applicant Open House Boards
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: September 4, 2019
- Urban Design Panel (UDP): September 18, 2019
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner through the City contact email below.
City Contact: Mr. Chee Chan , Rezoning Planner,firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-829-9576
Applicant Contact: Emily Kaplun, email@example.com