Rezoning Application - 106-116 East 35th Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 106-116 East 35th Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for a 5-storey building that includes:
- 18 residential units;
- a building height of 16.9 m (56 ft.) from grade;
- a net floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.3; and
- 20 underground parking spaces and 23 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Little Mountain Adjacent Area Rezoning Policy.
A community open house was held from 5:00-8:00pm on Monday, January 11, 2016 at Phoenix Gymnastics, 4588 Clancy Loranger Way with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on July 12, 2016. The conditions having been met, Council enacted By-law No. 11800, CD-1 (664), on May 30, 2017.
Application (July 16, 2015)
- Project Statistics (1.09mb)
- Context Plan (731kb)
- Site Plan (398kb)
- Streetscapes (566kb)
- Parking, Floor and Roof Plans (576kb)
- Building Elevations (604kb)
- Building Sections (182kb)
- Perspectives (282kb)
- Shadow Studies (318kb)
- Public Hearing: July 12, 2016
- Regular Council Meeting: June 14, 2016
Advisory Group and Community Meetings
- Urban Design Panel: January 27, 2016 - Evaluation: Support (6-1)
- Community Open House: January 11, 2016
- RS-1 District Schedule (37kb)
- Little Mountain Adjacent Area Rezoning Policy (1.08mb)
- Riley Park / South Cambie Community Vision (2.07mb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Graham Winterbottom, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.829.4217
Applicant Contact: Francois Marchand, Ankenman Marchand Architects, email@example.com, 604.872.2595