Rezoning Application - 105-125 West 49th Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 105-125 West 49th Avenue from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal consists of a four-storey mixed-used building over two levels of underground parking and includes:
- 35 strata units;
- a total floor area of 3,895 sq. m (41,925 sq. ft.);
- a commercial floor area of 526 sq. m (5,658 sq. ft.);
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.27;
- a building height of 18.6 m (61 ft.); and
- 53 underground parking spaces and 44 bicycle spaces.
This rezoning application is being considered under the Cambie Corridor Plan.
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (July 26, 2019)
- Site Context and Project Statistics
- Design Rationale
- Massing Analysis
- Traffic Flow
- Landscape Principles
- Site Plan
- Floor and Roof Plans
- Parking Plans
- Shadow Studies
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Community Open House: to be determined
To view additional plans, please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Tess Munro, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-871-6168
Applicant Contact: Robert Billard, Billard Architecture Inc., email@example.com, 604-619-0529