Rezoning Application - 1002 Station Street and 250-310 Prior Street (New St. Paul's Hospital and Health Campus)
The City of Vancouver has received a rezoning application from IBI Group on behalf of Providence Health Care to rezone the site at 1002 Station Street and 250-310 Prior Street from I-2 (Industrial District) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District to allow for development of this 18.4 acre
industrial site into a mixed-use development based on the Council approved New St. Paul’s Hospital and Health Campus Policy Statement.
The proposal includes:
- A new hospital and integrated health care campus;
- Commercial, office, hotel, institutional and limited residential uses that provide a variety of health-related support functions;
- Retail and commercial space;
- A range of building heights from approximately 20 m (66 ft.) to 60 m (197 ft.);
- A new road network through the site that would connect to existing adjacent streets; and
- Two child care facilities.
The application is being considered under the St. Paul’s Hospital and Health Campus Policy Statement as well as the Rezoning Policy for Sustainable Large Developments.
A community open house will be held on November 20, 2018 from 4-7pm at Creekside Community Centre, 1 Athletes Way, with City staff and the applicant team available to answer questions.
You can provide comments on this rezoning application by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (August 9, 2018)
- Application Intent
- Building Design
- Site and Policy Context
- Parking Plans
- Form and Massing
- Elevations and Sections
- Parcel Studies
- View Studies
- Shadow Studies
- Open Space and Daycares
- Circulation and Transportation
- Street Cross Sections
- Public Benefits
- Implementation and Phasing
- New St. Paul's Hospital and Health Campus Planning Program
- New St. Paul's Hospital and Health Campus Policy Statement
- False Creek Flats Plan
- Rezoning Policy for Sustainable Large Developments
- Green Buildings Policy for Rezonings
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Zachary Bennett, Rezoning Planner, 604-871-6121, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicant Contact: Shaf Hussain, Communications & Public Affairs, Providence Health Care, SHussain@providencehealth.bc.ca, 604-806-8566