Rezoning Application - 1002 Station Street and 250-310 Prior Street (New St. Paul's Hospital and Health Campus)
The City of Vancouver has received a rezoning application from IBI Group on behalf of Providence Health Care to rezone the site at 1002 Station Street and 250-310 Prior Street from I-2 (Industrial District) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District to allow for development of this 18.4 acre
industrial site into a mixed-use development based on the Council approved New St. Paul’s Hospital and Health Campus Policy Statement. The proposal includes:
- A new hospital and integrated health care campus;
- Commercial, office, hotel, institutional and limited residential uses that provide a variety of health-related support functions;
- Retail and commercial space;
- A range of building heights from approximately 20 m (66 ft.) to 60 m (197 ft.);
- A new road network through the site that would connect to existing adjacent streets; and
- Two child care facilities.
The application is being considered under the St. Paul’s Hospital and Health Campus Policy Statement as well as the Rezoning Policy for Sustainable Large Developments.