Rezoning Application - 988 West 64th Avenue & 8030-8130 Oak Street
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 988 West 64th Avenue and 8030-8130 Oak Street from RS-1 (One-Family Dwelling) District to a CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal is for three 6-storey residential buildings, including:
- a total of 130 market residential units;
- a floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.50;
- a total floor area of 16,406.7 sq. m (176,600 sq. ft.);
- a maximum building height of 20.9 m (68.6 ft.) from grade; and
- two levels of underground parking with 151 vehicle parking spaces and 169 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Marpole Community Plan.
A community open house will be held from 5:00 - 7:00 PM on Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at the Marpole Oakridge Community Centre, 990 West 59th Avenue, with the applicant team and City staff available to answer questions
You can provide comments by filling out our online feedback form.
Application (December 13, 2017)
- Site Plan (2.6mb)
- Project Statistics (1.4mb)
- Streetscape Photos (525kb)
- Survey Plan (1.1mb)
- Floor and Roof Plans (6.3mb)
- Parking Plans (397kb)
- Sections (891kb)
- Elevations (1.9mb)
- Rendering (3.9mb)
- Shadow Studies (1.2mb)
- Landscape Plan (8.0mb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Scott Erdman, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-873-7271
Applicant Contact: Arno Matis, Arno Matis Architecture, email@example.com, 604-708-0188
View the notification area and legal information