Rezoning Application - 920 East Hastings Street and 401-719 Raymur Avenue
The City of Vancouver has received an application to amend the zoning of the Ray-Cam Community Centre and Stamps Place Housing to allow subdivision of the community centre site from the housing site.
- The existing CD-1(33) by-law would be amended to include only the Stamps Place Housing site.
- A new CD-1 District would be created over the community centre site. The new CD-1 District (shown in red) would include the M-1 zoned portion of the site, as well as a portion currently zoned CD-1 (33).
After rezoning and subdivion, BC Housing will retain the community centre site, and the New Chelsea Housing Society will own Stamps Place.
No changes to the existing land uses or buildings on these sites are proposed as part of this application.
This application has been approved by Council at Public Hearing on October 20, 2016.
Rezoning Application (May 11, 2016)
Advisory Groups and Community Meetings
- Regular Council meeting (20 September 2016)
- Public Hearing: October 20, 2016
- Notice of Rezoning Application (15 June 2016) (222kb)
- Notice of Public Hearing - October 20, 2016 (116kb)
To view additional plans please make an appointment with the rezoning planner.
City Contact: Wesley Joe, Rezoning Planner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-873-7736
Applicant Contact: Ken Fung, R.F. Binnie & Associates Ltd., 604-420-1721